Frittata “Muffin” Cups
- 1/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped squash
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup cubed gruyere cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the zucchini and squash for about 5-8 minutes until soft.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk together with veggies, cheese and milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Oil the muffin cups with a sprinkle of olive oil or cooking spray.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly amongst the muffin cups.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the eggs are set. Top with shredded cheese.
VN:F [1.9.18_1163]Frittata "Muffin" Cups,