- 1.5 to 2 Boneless Bottom Round Roast
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Water
1. Place your roast in the bottom of your crock. Sprinkle it with Mrs. Dash and then add your water to the bottom of the crock.
2. Cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 3.5-4.5 hours.
3. Remove your roast from the crock.
4. Shred it a little bit and put pieces into your food processor.
5. Grind it into a powder.
6. Place about 2 heaping teaspoon fulls into snack sized baggies. This is about 2 servings.
VN:F [1.9.18_1163]Baby Food Beef,