Wishing you all a Happy Fourth of July holiday! The heat led me to keep things simple in the kitchen for the Fourth – buttery corn on the cob, pesto pasta, raspberry and orange wedges salad plus lots of snacks to munch on. What did you make?
In case you’re lounging around during the slow holiday week with extra time to spare on your hands to catch up on Half Pint Gourmet reading (does this really EVER happen to any parent of an under-18 year old child), here are some posts you should check out:
- Trinkets for Teethers – do amber necklaces really help teething toddlers?
- Open Recipe Call – share your favorite baby and toddler recipe ideas. As always, we’ll curate and let you know our favorites.
- Recipe: Avocado Tomato Melt – an easy and healthy lunch idea that the whole family will enjoy.
- To Heat or Not Heat – do you heat your child’s milk? I do, but I may have formed a hard to keep up with habit.
- Recipe: Egg and Cheese Quesadillas – a simple on-the-go breakfast idea packed with protein